Friday, 6 February 2015

Home Trends : Copper Accents

(Images from pinterest)

So you may have noticed like me the new trend hitting homes recently: Copper!

Bloggers like Zoella and Ghost Parties are some really good examples people who have made the decision of adding copper accented pieces to their homes to really make them pop. It's a beautiful metal that instantly adds warmth to a room. I just love it, especially in kitchens and living rooms! 

So I've looked around a bit and compiled a very small selection of some pieces I've seen and liked. The price range is very varied though, from the little bargains to the 'save-up forever' pieces! 

Take a look!:


5. Tom Dixon - Hex small copper bowl £45.00 (Too costly for me, but it's gorgeous)

There isn't the best collection of items here but they are ones that really caught my eye! 

What are your opinions on this trend? Are you a fan?


Thanks for reading as always!
Birds in Blossom x

2 comments:

  1. Great picks!! I love how copper can actually look like rose gold as well and makes the surrounding a little more feminine! xxx

    http://stephlui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely adds a feminine touch! I have been obsessed with rose gold things recently, so naturally I was drawn to copper aswell.
      Thank you for commenting!

      Birds in Blossom x

      Delete