Friday 13 February 2015

Models Own : Colour Chrome Nail Polishes


Models Own released a new line of nail polishes which I think are exclusive to their site and Superdrug on Wednesday (don't quote me). The collection is called Colour Chrome.

These are super metallic almost mirror like colours and they look stunning. I rarely get excited by nail polish but I can't wait to get hold of these.


I did go into Manchester city center yesterday to try to get hold of some of these but they had yet to get stock. Talk about super dissapointed!

I was lusting after the Rose one the most and also the Silver one. I'll just have to wait a little while.
Just look at them! Mmmm!

You can get them HERE they retail for £4.99 which I think is a fair enough price for nail polish, I can't recommend them yet though as I have yet to try them, but I have used Models Own products in the past and been pleased, so fingers crossed!

What do you think of these?
Have you bought them yet? Any good?

Thank you for reading, my lovely!
Birds in Blossom x

No comments:

Post a Comment