Tuesday 17 February 2015

This Week On Instagram : 17.02.15


This week it was Valentine's Day and Shrove Tuesday, so not a bad week all in all. 

Also this thursday (I think) is Chinese New Years so Manchester is decorated in celebration of that.

Every Valentine's Day I cook myself and my Boyfriend a 3 course meal and this year I made his favourite starter, goats cheese quenelles with a walnut and beetroot salad. It went down pretty darn well with him! (bottom right photo). He bought me some gorgeous tulips (center) and I just can't stop looking at them, they're just so beautiful, he knows me so well. (he loved his gifts I got him by the way, if you were wondering from this gift guide I posted)

Look at that ice-cream though... mmmmmmmm, I'm such an ice-cream addict, ask anyone!

Other than that not much had happened other than working and university working/studying, which will be the status quo for the next few months. Oh the joy!

Anyway, have you been up to anything interesting this week?

If you want to follow me on Instagram click - HERE

Thank you for reading, my lovely!
Birds in Blossom x

No comments:

Post a Comment